|We assist public entitiies and leading global investment groups to design and develop utility scale photovoltaic project opportunities, off-grid solutions and regional/national energy access programs.
A typical development process may include:
Definition and Assessment of the project idea and its potential
- Definition of Project Idea
- General assessment of technical and financial preconditions
- Current and planned generation
- Current and planned transmission
- Current and expected energy demand
- Legal framework for solar energy generation
- Land identification/assement
- Solar resource
- Potential impediments and constraints
- Preliminary project summary
- Financial return/LCOE based on above elements
If the project passes the preliminary assessments, we will then
initiate a full scale feasibility study.